- First you have to know your IP address. With you computer connected to the internet, click Start–>Run and type cmd in the Run dialog box.
- You will get the command prompt window and type ipconfig in it.
- From that note down your IP address and default gateway.
- Next, click Start–>Run and type
http://(your default gateway address) in the Run dialog box.
Eg. Type http://192.168.1.3 in run dialog box.
5. A browser will open asking for username and password. The default username is “admin” and password is also “admin”. If there is error ask the customer care for the username and password.
6. After you enter you will get the router configuration window as shown below.
7. Click on Advanced Setup from the menu on the left side and from the sub menu click on NAT.
8. When you click on NAT you will get a text box on the right asking for the DMZ Host IP address. Enter your IP address which you noted from the command prompt.
9. Just click Save/Apply button and close the browser window.
Now your modem/router is port forwarded and you can download at great speeds.
Check this out and please leave your comments. If you have any doubts in implementing it just put it in comments. Also you can ask any doubts and tips regarding torrents and downloading